AFIT Degree (B.Eng & B.Sc.) admission forms and screening dates for the 2018/2019 academic session are out. Admissions into NUC accredited Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) first degree programmes are open for application.
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic Session.
List of AFIT Degree Courses/Programmes Offered (B.Eng and B.Sc.)
Faculty of Air Engineering:
- B.Eng Aerospace Engineering.
Faculty of Ground Engineering and Environmental Studies
- B.Eng Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- B.Eng Automotive Engineering.
- B.Eng Civil Engineering.
- B.Eng Information and Communication Technology.
- B.Sc Cyber Security
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B.Sc Accounting.
- B.Sc Business Administration
- B.Sc Economics.
- B.Sc Marketing.
AFIT Admission Requirements for Degree Programmes
Candidates seeking admission into AFIT’s undergraduate programmes are required to write JAMB UTME examination. Those intending to pursue Postgraduate programmes will be offered direct entry admission if they meet entry requirements.
AFIT Degree Post UTME Cut-off Mark & O’Level Requirements
Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng) Programmes – Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Civil Engineering, Information & Communication Technology and B.Sc in Cyber Security
(1) JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark of 170. To be considered for admission, candidates must have changed their institution of First Choice to AFIT through JAMB.
(2) Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with at least credit passes in 5 subjects in not more than 2 sittings. The subjects must include Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and one other subject from Additional Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Auto-Mechanics, Applied Electricity, Metal Work, Statistics and Geography.
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) Programmes – Accounting, Business Administration, Economics and Marketing
(1) JAMB UTME cut-off pass mark of 160. To be considered for admission, candidates must have changed their institution of First Choice to AFIT through JAMB.
(2) Minimum of WASC/GCE/SSCE/NECO/NTC/NABTEB with 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and 3 other subjects from Economics, Commerce, Business Methods, Principles of Accounts, Government, Statistics, and Geography.
How To Apply For AFIT Degree (Bachelors) Programmes For 2018/2019 Academic Session
For undergraduate programmes, click here:- http://afitportals.com/
Create a new user profile with JAMB Reg. No and Email for undergraduate application and only email for postgraduate applications. .
To access the admission form, you will be required to pay a non refundable fee of N2,000 only for undergraduate application using our online payment portal.
After a successful payment, complete the form appropriately, submit and print a hard copy.
Applicants for postgraduate programmes are to forward transcripts of degree/diploma certificates by mail. to AFIT Registrar, PMB 2104, AFIT, Kaduna.
Post UTME Screening Dates and Requirements
Screening exercise for admission will hold from 3-5 October 2018 at AFIT, Kaduna by 9am daily. Candidates are to attend the exercise with the following:
- Original and photocopies of O’ level Results and First Degree Certificates (as applicable).
- 2 Passport Size Photographs
- 2018 UTME Result Slip.
- Photocopy of Completed Admission Form
Screening exercise will be conducted as follows:
A. Engineering Programmes – 4 October 2018.
B. Social and Management Sciences Programmes – 5 October 2018
Application Closing Date
All applications for admission will close on Sunday 30 September 2018. Candidates are equally advised to visit the Institute’s website from time to time for important information after application. For further enquiry, please contact us on 081555559571/09074411999.